Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
Sacramento Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Attorneys
Offering Clients Throughout California the Help They Need
Are you deep in debt and searching for a way out? Stutz Law Office, P.C. may be able to help. Filing Chapter 13 bankruptcy can restructure your debt, giving you more time to pay it off and halt repossession. However, it's a technical legal process. Instead of trying to file for bankruptcy by yourself, seek out our Chapter 13 bankruptcy lawyers in Sacramento for help navigating this complex process.
Call our bankruptcy attorneys in Sacramento, CA at (916) 884-2235today to schedule your free initial consultation.
What Filing Chapter 13 Looks Like
Filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy can be an effective debt-management tactic. It's not what most people think of when they hear the term "bankruptcy." Usually, Chapter 7 bankruptcy comes to mind when someone hears that word. While Chapter 7 involves liquidating all of your assets to discharge your debt instantly, Chapter 13 doesn't. Instead, Chapter 13 involves rolling all of your debts into one. From there, you can make easy monthly payments to whittle down the money you owe. Because of this, Chapter 13 bankruptcy is a useful tool for a debtor who has the ability to eventually repay their creditors but needs more time to do so.
Chapter 13 bankruptcy can restructure debt from creditors like:
- Credit card companies
- Payday loan officers
- Medical debt companies
- Child support payments
However, filing for bankruptcy isn't easy. When you file, you'll submit a payment plan to the court for approval. You'll need to show how much money you make and how much you need to continue making an income. Outside of that, every penny you own will go towards paying back your creditors. Because of this, it's a good idea to work with the experienced Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorneys at the Stutz Law Office, P.C. to guide you through the process.
What is the Difference Between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
Bankruptcy is a legal process that offers debt relief to individuals and businesses. There are two types of bankruptcy: Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Chapter 7 bankruptcy is also known as liquidation bankruptcy. It involves the sale of your assets in order to pay off your debts. Chapter 13 bankruptcy, on the other hand, is known as reorganization bankruptcy. It allows you to keep your property and repay your debts over time. Which type of bankruptcy you qualify for depends on your income, assets, and debts. An experienced bankruptcy attorney in Sacramento, CA can help you determine which type of bankruptcy is right for you. Whether you're filing Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, Stutz Law Office has dedicated bankruptcy attorneys in Sacramento, CA ready to help!
Call Now to Speak to a Lawyer About Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Repossession
If you have any questions about the Chapter 13 process, Matthew will be happy to help. Matthew is a dedicated Sacramento Chapter 13 bankruptcy lawyer and he has years of experience managing bankruptcy cases for a large, multi-state law firm. That experience gave him the real-world knowledge his clients will need to ensure that their bankruptcy is successful. He also has an approachable demeanor and friendly attitude that makes him easy for clients to speak frankly with.
Why Choose Stutz Law Office, P.C.?
- Expertise in Chapter 13: Our attorneys specialize in Chapter 13 bankruptcy, possessing in-depth knowledge and experience in navigating the complexities of this legal process.
- Client-Centric Approach:
- Personalized Solutions: We recognize that each financial situation is unique. Our attorneys work closely with clients to tailor bankruptcy plans that address their specific needs and goals.
- Empathetic Guidance: Facing financial challenges can be overwhelming. Our team provides empathetic and understanding support, guiding clients through every step of the bankruptcy process.
- Comprehensive Legal Services:
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: We assist individuals in creating and implementing Chapter 13 bankruptcy plans, allowing them to restructure debts and regain control of their financial future.
- Foreclosure Defense: Stutz Law Office, P.C. helps clients facing foreclosure by exploring legal options, including Chapter 13 bankruptcy, to protect their homes.
- Financial Rehabilitation: Beyond legal representation, we focus on helping clients achieve financial rehabilitation. Our goal is not only to guide you through bankruptcy but also to support your journey toward a more secure financial future.
Contact the Stutz Law Office, P.C. today for a free consultation about your Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Constant Attorney-Client Communication
We will always be transparent and establish open communication with our clients from Day 1.
Services Tailored to Your Needs
No two cases are made the same. We will always listen to your individual case and find a solution that works best for you.
At Stutz Law Office, our mission is to always put you first.
Payment Plans Available
We work with you to find a payment schedule that fits your budget.
All initial consultations are 100% complimentary.