Sacramento Family Law Attorneys
Top-Rated Domestic Violence, Child Custody, & Divorce Lawyers in Placer & El Dorado Counties
Nothing is more important than the safety and wellbeing of your family. Legal problems and conflicts among loved ones can be especially delicate and contentious.
At Stutz Law Office, P.C., we are prepared to help you effectively navigate these difficult moments, and our family law services in Sacramento, CA are designed to swiftly resolve disputes while protecting your interests every step of the way.
Our attorneys have over a decade of combined experience and will do everything we can to secure a favorable outcome in your case.
More contentious matters of family law may require litigation to resolve. Our team at Stutz Law Office, P.C. is always ready to go to court, but we are also prepared to assist with alternative forms of dispute resolution. Your needs are our top priority, and we will tailor our approach to suit your preferences and objectives.
Our family law services in Sacramento, CA include assistance with:
- Divorce. When you and your spouse divorce, you will need to agree on issues of child custody, child support, spousal support, and the division of marital property. A divorce becomes “contested” and may require court intervention when you cannot resolve disputes involving one or more of these factors. Our firm can represent you in both contested and uncontested divorces. We are familiar with how California family courts adjudicate these matters and will fight to obtain a fair result.
- Child Custody. When determining child custody arrangements, the court will always consider what is in the child’s best interests. Absent extenuating circumstances, this generally means facilitating regular contact with both parents. The court will make decisions about physical custody (who the child lives with) as well as legal custody (who gets a say in how the child is raised). Our lawyers can work to negotiate the best possible arrangement.
- Mediation. California courts require parents to participate in a mediation session before they will decide any matter involving child custody or support. Even if mediation is not mandatory, attempting this alternate form of dispute resolution may be beneficial, as mediation tends to be faster and more cost-effective than litigation. You and your divorcing spouse will each have a chance to air your grievances, and a trained mediator will guide discussion and attempt to help find a mutually acceptable resolution. We can represent you throughout the mediation process.
- Military Divorce. Divorces involving active military service members can be especially complex. Even scheduling a divorce can be challenging if one spouse is actively deployed, and negotiating a fair child custody arrangement can be particularly difficult when one parent is abroad. Our attorneys know how to handle military divorces and can fight to protect your interests throughout the process.
- Domestic Violence. Domestic violence can be physical, emotional, sexual, or even financial. If you are accused of committing any type of domestic violence, you will need zealous representation to protect your rights and freedom. We are well-versed in this area of the law and can defend you against these serious charges.
Constant Attorney-Client Communication
We will always be transparent and establish open communication with our clients from Day 1.
Services Tailored to Your Needs
No two cases are made the same. We will always listen to your individual case and find a solution that works best for you.
At Stutz Law Office, our mission is to always put you first.
Payment Plans Available
We work with you to find a payment schedule that fits your budget.
All initial consultations are 100% complimentary.
Client Satisfaction is Our Top Priority
We are committed to helping you navigate and swiftly resolve your dispute. Our team of highly-experienced attorneys will tailor a plan specific to your situation. Take a look at what our clients are saying and why they chose our firm.
“Stutz Law is the way to go.”- C.H.
“Honest, straightforward, and work very hard for their clients.”- R.K.
“My case was handled in a professional and efficient manner.”- L.B.
“Stutz Law Office is absolutely wonderful.”- C.D.