Sacramento Foreclosure Defense Attorney
Helping Homeowners Protect Their Homes
Facing foreclosure can feel like a homeowner's nightmare. It's not just about losing your property—it's about losing the place you call home. Even though the prospect of foreclosure can be frightening, it's important to understand that there are ways to avoid foreclosure.
At Stutz Law Office, we are committed to offering robust foreclosure defense services in Sacramento, providing personalized legal strategies to help you protect what matters most. We work tirelessly to try and prevent foreclosure and keep our clients in their homes by utilizing every resource available to us. From negotiating with lenders to filing for bankruptcy protection, our attorneys have extensive experience using different tactics to help protect our clients’ homes.
We have helped countless homeowners in the Sacramento area obtain loan modifications, short sales, or other solutions that can help them avoid foreclosure and keep their homes. We will fight aggressively on your behalf to ensure that you are treated fairly by your lender and take every step necessary to protect your home and your rights. Our goal is to find a solution that allows our clients to remain in their homes and avoid foreclosure.
Contact us online or call us at (916) 884-2235 for more information about our Sacramento foreclosure defense services or to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.
Our Foreclosure Defense Services
At Stutz Law Office, we take great pride in our extensive knowledge and experience in foreclosure defense law. We understand that each homeowner’s situation is unique and will work to tailor our strategies to your situation. We strive to not only provide effective solutions to our clients’ foreclosure issues but also to provide them with the compassion and understanding they deserve during this difficult time.
As experienced foreclosure defense attorneys, we offer a wide range of services tailored to meet your unique circumstances:
- Loan modification: We can help negotiate with your lender to modify the terms of your loan, making your monthly payments more affordable and helping you avoid foreclosure.
- Short sale negotiation: If you owe more on your mortgage than your home is worth, a short sale may be an option. We can work with your lender to accept less than the full amount owed, allowing you to sell your home and avoid foreclosure.
- Litigation: If your lender has not followed proper procedures or violated your rights during foreclosure, we can take them to court. Our experienced attorneys are ready to fight for your rights and seek justice on your behalf.
- Bankruptcy: In some cases, filing for bankruptcy can halt the foreclosure process and give you time to get back on track financially. We can guide you through this complex process and help you understand the potential benefits and drawbacks.
Understanding the California Homeowner Bill of Rights
California's Homeowner Bill of Rights was designed to provide protections for homeowners facing foreclosure. Enacted on January 1, 2013, the bill aimed to ensure fair lending and borrowing practices for California homeowners.
The Bill of Rights has several key provisions:
- Prohibition on dual tracking: This prevents the lender from pursuing foreclosure while also working with the homeowner on a loan modification or other foreclosure prevention alternative.
- Single point of contact: The law requires lenders to provide homeowners with a single point of contact if they are at risk of foreclosure.
- Fairness in loan modifications: It mandates that lenders offer a loan modification if it makes more financial sense than foreclosure.
- Right to sue lenders for violation: If a lender violates any part of the Homeowner Bill of Rights, homeowners have the right to sue for a civil penalty.
- Notice of foreclosure: Lenders must inform homeowners at least 30 days before initiating foreclosure proceedings.
The Homeowner Bill of Rights plays a crucial role in helping Californian homeowners navigate and potentially avoid foreclosure. However, seeking professional advice when facing such circumstances is important to fully understand your rights and options.
Our experienced foreclosure defense attorneys at Stutz Law Office will help ensure that all your legal rights as a homeowner are fully protected and that you receive the best possible outcome. Our knowledgeable attorneys have a deep understanding of the California Homeowner Bill of Rights and all relevant foreclosure laws. We understand that foreclosure can be a daunting process, and we are here to help guide our clients through each step of the way.
Trust Stutz Law Office to Fight Foreclosure on Your Behalf
With Stutz Law Office, you're not just getting a lawyer—you're getting a dedicated partner committed to fighting for your best interests. Our team of experienced attorneys has over a decade of combined legal experience and is prepared to help protect your home from foreclosure. We are here to serve as your trusted advocates and will work hard to ensure that you get the best possible outcome in your case.
Every client's situation is unique, so we tailor our services to meet your needs. You'll always receive personalized attention and advice tailored to your circumstances. You can trust that we will provide effective and compassionate counsel. We're not here to judge—we're here to help. We treat every client with respect, empathy, and professionalism, providing support and guidance every step of the way.
At Stutz Law Office, we understand what it's like to be facing foreclosure and the stress that it can cause. We offer cost-effective rates, flexible payment options, and free initial consultations to ensure that our clients have access to the legal representation they need.
Contact Us Today
If you are facing foreclosure in Sacramento or the surrounding areas, contact Stutz Law Office today for a free consultation with one of our experienced attorneys. Our team will take the time to review your case and provide the legal guidance you need to protect your home. We're here to serve as your trusted advocates throughout the foreclosure defense process, working hard to ensure that your best interests are met.
If you are facing foreclosure, contact us online or call us at (916) 884-2235 for a free consultation and take the first step toward protecting your home.
Constant Attorney-Client Communication
We will always be transparent and establish open communication with our clients from Day 1.
Services Tailored to Your Needs
No two cases are made the same. We will always listen to your individual case and find a solution that works best for you.
At Stutz Law Office, our mission is to always put you first.
Payment Plans Available
We work with you to find a payment schedule that fits your budget.
All initial consultations are 100% complimentary.